Safety is at our core.
A core value of RS Electric Utility Services posted through our offices states:
We are all responsible for SAFETY throughout the organization, and we must keep everyone SAFE.
EMS Policy Statement
RS Electric Utility Services is dedicated to the practice of sound environmental stewardship and promotion of health, safety and well-being of our employees and customers. These values originate at the company’s top management and are emphasized through all levels of responsibility within the organization. As such, the Company agrees to:
- Meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, local and company environmental, safety and health standards.
- Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards and maintain healthy working conditions for all employees.
- Closely monitor all facilities for prevention of pollution.
- Participate in recycling to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources.
- Convey to our customers, industry associates, vendors and the general public our strong environmental, safety and health commitment.
- Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above-stated principles.
To enhance the company’s commitment to Safety, keeping all employees healthy, and the work site accident-free the following practices are adhered to in a strict manner:
- Pre-hire essential functions testing
- Drug & alcohol testing
- Random testing for drugs and alcohol
- New hire safety orientation
- OSHA ET&D 10 & 20
- Daily THAs
- Weekly toolbox talks
- Monthly supervisor safety meeting; safety and leadership
- Monthly audits performed by safety professionals
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Get our RS Electric Utility Services monthly newsletter filled with great tips, special offers and lots of industry information to help your business.